Walking around Manly beach.


もうすぐ引っ越しである。行くあてはまだ無い。

1 more month before I move out.
Surfing on Gum tree and looking for some where good place to live.
Also we have some ppl who come and visit as inspection to our unit.

I was taking nap this afternoon, it supposed to be just short nap,
but you know I fall sleep seriously (as usual).
My housemate came home and knock the door this evening, she said,
but I have no idea, I was completely pass out. Lol

So I woke up with some several ppl talking, they are coming as inspection!!
Sorry for them, they couldn't check my room. Oh man.

Anyway! It is happy Saturday night!! Grab some drink and watch movie?

Well, today's post is pictures from 3 or 4 month ago from Manly beach.



I think it was on Sunday and there were heaps ppl. Still Winter at that time.


Main street in Manly. It was pretty good place!!

BTW have you watched the MV of Redfoo "Let's Get Ridiculous" yet? 
You know, this video was taken in Manly!! at this street!!



Redfoo Let's Get RidiculousのMV見た?Manlyで撮影されてるんよ。
知ってる所がいっぱい出てきて無駄に親近感。とかFBにもポストした記憶が…



Every weekend, some market was taken place. One of the reason why so many ppl there.


Nothing better than sunset at beach, hey?




Foot print with sea mew. The sand are nice and cool! Such a cute foot print!






I saw this guy standing with one leg strongly.
He has really gentle eye and looking somewhere far away.
(I have no idea this sea mew is male or female, though!!!)


神出鬼没さすらいの一匹狼(カモメ)ってかんじで、なんか哀愁漂うこの出で立ち。



サンセットビーーーーーーチ!!!!




なんかちょっといい雰囲気な写真でないん?あざとい感じで。


I think Imma move to Manly area again.
See you Manly beach soon :)


夏だってのに、夜寝る時は長袖の上にパーカー着て寝てる。

Comments

Popular Posts