LAKSA!!


マレーシアの麺料理ラクサがくそうめぇって話です。

Do you know Laksa? Have you ever had it before?
That is a Malaysian noodle and soup, taste like coconut milk and a little  chili flavor.

I've never had before I had one in here. And become big fan of this.



This is Chicken Laksa.  It was firs time to try that, because I always have vegetable Laksa.
My co-worker introduce me this place, one in Waringah mall.




The black stuff is tamarindo sauce. Not sure, what the Tamarindo is?
I ever seen so many kinds of Tamarindo stuff in mexican super market in LA before as well.

Taste like sweet a little and let soup taste deeper. Anyway good spice.

辛くはない。どっちかというと甘い?や、後味は辛い?ココナッツミルク嫌いな人には地獄の一品ね。





厚揚げみたいなの、っていうか厚揚げが美味しい。スープを吸っていい仕事してる。




Rice noodle. Thin and good texture. Good combination with coconut milk flavor soup.
It is really big bowl and kinda hard to finish. After you finish, you must have twins or more food baby.
But it is interesting because you can feel not too much after a while.
Rice noodle may be easy to gone!




There are Beef laksa, sea food laksa, combination laksa, prawn laksa and vegetable laksa.
It is approx. $12.50. Prawn one was more expensive than the other, maybe.


Oh god.... I feel like to have it nowwwwww!!!!!!


ラクサちょーうめぇから、お試しなさいなって話。


Comments

Popular Posts