Weekend journey. @ Bondi beach, Newtown


いつだったか、雨が降るくそ寒い中海沿いに行ってきましたよの巻。

Was not that good day for heading to beach.
Raining and freezing especially sea side. Couldn't believe it was beginning of summer. 


Look at the dark sky!!!


Bondi beach. Even in such a freezing day, there are some ppl surfing !!!!








So Chilly!!!! Escape inside!!!


Here is Newtown! Still cloudy but better than heavy rain.
I like Newtown, feels like similar to Melbourne. I don't know much about Mel, though. 


Not too bad cloudy Newtown.




Had Vietnamese food with new friend from Morocco.


I really love Pho. But it was pretty different from the one I knew.
I mean different from the one I used to have in US.The texture of noodle is different.
Soup was too salty and not that clear taste like my favorite pho place in Northridge. 

It was Pho22 . There are nothing other than address on their website, though lol
They are Pho from pho22 below.

訳:私の知ってるフォー(@米国)と違う!CSUNの近くにあったベトナミーレストランのPhoのが旨かった!
ちなみに以下、CSUN近くのPho22の写真。


センマイとかゲテモノ系入ってて大満足だったなーwwww


ああ、アメリカ帰りたい…Damnnn it...I am fu**in missing fu**in US.


Well back to Newtown in Sydney. Getting sunny! yey
I saw several colorful building there. It is really interesting to see architecture as well. 


Something event was held in Newtown at that day, yey so lucky!!


Oh.... the guy has recognized me...!!! 


It is really happy to see that ppl were having good time with others.


Cool, you can try such a many kinds of Olive oil and so on! I didn't try it, though.
Because someone told me that;
he didn't like to try this kind sample because you can't know who drop the bread into oil twice or more after they byte.

Yeah that may be happened. I don't want to imagine that if it would be true. 
I like sample but I won't try this kind sample just in case lol.
If there were spoon or spatula, it would be no problem, though. 

Just saying, one of a opinion. Never know. If I would find awesome one, definitely I will not care about it at all lol


There are many shops!!! and bunch of people.




This band was awesome, there are more than15 ppl on the stage and play their own instrumental.






観客達。Newtownはヒッピー系の人が多いらしい。
近しいものを感じて非常に居心地がいい所でした。いいな、Newtown.好きだ。


ほのぼの。


雨ふった後だったから、お尻が冷たい人↑


Was good day. Thera are so many unique fashionista. 
I feel so confutable with the atmosphere. Maybe reason why, it is cloth to my Uni in Tokyo's one.   

There are some even always take a place somewhere every weekend.
It is so fun to jumped in and spend time in there.

ちょっと頭おかしそうだなってくらいがとても丁度いい。

Comments

Popular Posts