Green leafs, ham, cheese and so on.




OMG.. I haven't up-dated blog for a long time again.  Why I always easy to forget it lol
Anyway I've said same the other day yet. Forget it, dude.

I haven't up-dated but I did have some experience every day as usual.
I mean I go shopping almost everyday and I make some experiment for dinner.

久々の更新でも相変わらず食べ物の写真ばかりあげてきます。



Everything are kinda expensive here in Sydney and really difficult to drive my purse.
I always try to find SALE one, but SALE one is not be there every time, you know.

Still, I bring sandwich to office for lunch everyday, 
so I need green leafs (usually spinach and rocket), ham cheese and so on.
After I change the ham from packed one to DELI's one, it costs decrease a little and taste become much better.




This is a packed ham which I have bought at Woolworth. Was about $5.
Looks good, but taste like chemical. I don't know but smells like dental clinic.

(I asked my flatmate if smell or taste strange but he said it's all right, though lol)

Then I quit to have packed ham after that. I also someone said that packed ham is not good on their blog. 

おいしくなかったハム。



This is ham, when you guy at Deli. I bought 100g. $1.74
Cheaper and taste good. That's cool, hah?

まずかったから、パックしたハムは買わないと強く心に誓って量り売りを買う。



I really wana show you this cheese.
THIS IS AMAZING. So good. Taste awesome.
I used to have Coles' tasty cheddar, but I can't come back it even if it was cheaper.  
Deeply and rich taste but not too strong, SOOOOO Good. (Approx.$7)

うまいチーズ。すげえうまいチーズ。




It's kinda unique, huh? Apple juice with ginger. 
I head it is natural here to have ginger with fruit juice.
Some fresh juice shop sells fresh juice with ginger, you can choose ginger for your fresh juice.
Sounds nice. I've never herd it at fresh juice in Japan. 

ショウガ味のリンゴジュース。なんか健康志向な気分。美味しいからおk。




Rocket salad mix from Woolworth.
It is interesting but rocket has different taste depends on bags.
I think Coles one is pretty strong taste. However it changes all the time, though.  




Taste was not that good.... I chose free range egg, though...

マヨネーズと言えばキューピーでしょ。実家でもキューピー使ってなかったけども。
こっちでキューピー買うと高いよ。あとこのマヨまずかった。



another bag of rocket salad again lol  Sale one as well. cool ;) Before $4.


 


Stir-fry sause; Chinese BBQ flavor. 
Humm..... not that good. 
Taste too sweet and after finish eating, mouth feel bad. Is  that make sense? lol 
I remember that my Chinese and Taiwanese friend cooked really good cuisine, when I was in US.
So because of it, I don't feel delicious for "instant" stuff  :(
  
Really missing their food. Of course I am missing them so bad.

後味が美味しくない、野菜や肉と一緒に炒めるソース。実に不満足。




Another Sale stuff  againnn Lol   

おつとめ品の豆。半分使って冷蔵庫いれてたらすぐ黒くなった。さすが。




Rocket salad, Broccoli, beans and zucchini. 
Every thing lookes green, hahaha. I love vegetables so bad. 
My mom designed me herbivore. I eat fish and meat, though lol

野菜とか基本、キロいくらとかで売ってるから、必要なものを必要な分だけ買うスタイル。
え、普通?今までそういうことして来なかったから、すごい違和感。
どのくらいの野菜が一回分とか全然分からない。野菜ならいくらでも食べれるし。
今までは野菜ありきで、腐る前に駆逐するって感じで消費してたから。
ほら、田舎ってそういうとこあるじゃない。収穫物が追いかけてくるの。
夏のキュウリとかもう料理法が尽きて、最終的にはお味噌汁の具だからね。結構うまいけど、食べたことない人はドン引くよね。ふふ


ああ、日本は夏よね。スイカ食べたい。スイカ。


  

Comments

Popular Posts