So whaz up u guys?

シドニーに戻って来たし、ネットもあるから一年ぶり?に更新してみるよという話。

It's been a while since I updated my blog last time. Like a year ago? OMG!
Well I don't think anyone keep on eye with this but i don't mind keep on talking to me. Oops :P

Anyway I am back to Sydney now again. 
I was fucked up before I left Japan and upset so bad but it would be another story.
I've arrived this morning from Brisbane. It was first time for me to transit over there
I was bit freaking out but it was much easier than I imagine. Phew


It was fun hanging around airport but I got headaches every time I came to Narita airport by some reasons.


成田空港あるある、
絶対頭痛くなる。中国人に間違われる。

I was flying with Quantas air and I tried to have vegetarian menu. 
There were several vegetarian/vegan menu depends on what u can eat or not.
I chose no meat, no seafood but egg or dairy was fine-ish one.


Dinner. Chinese food flavor I think. Was not that bad as u see :P
Needed more light to look better.


Then....


Breakfast. Salty green, Mushroom and young corn sauce on the rice noodle.
This pic also not good sorry :(


Myself, so exhausted with more than 8h on the little seat.


Killing my time having iced tea at departure gate at Brisbane.


This one. Super sweet but good after 8h flight. $4
Makes me happy! I always avoid sweet but sometimes u need ;)

Well time to go bed!!
I have more story which I want u to listen.
Talk to u soon!!

Cheers 

Comments

Popular Posts