You know Zumbo?


Do you lime macaron? Do you think that tasty?
Actually before I had Zumbo's macaron, 
I had never believed macaron was worth to the price to which small and expensive sweetened baked meringue lol

BUT I realized, Macaron is TASTY for sure. It is so tasty and def worth to taste to pay some amount.
Actually Zumbo's macaron is not that expensive though. $2.50 each?
Yeah, something like that. Adriano Zumbo is kinda amazing!

ちっさいくて、すましててお高くとまったメレンゲ焼いただけのマカロンがくそ高い許せん。
と思ってたんだけど、Zumboさんのマカロンがうま過ぎて一粒約250円はむしろ安いて話。


Zumbo's shop in Sydney city. My old flatmate introduce the place.







there were so many kinds of lovely cake!! I don't know is it expensive? Wana try to taste.
I need some company to taste such a beautiful cakes.


Here is the Maracon. I bought 6 for $12 box when my mom has come Sydney.
There are more than 10 kinds of flavor and you can choose from it.


What I got... I can't remember.
Green was pear (It was awesome, sour and sweet), purple is blackcurrant (I love this as well).  
Yellow was pasion fruits (Nice and sour!!!) White one was salted popcorn (pretty sweet but salty part was good spice)

ちょう美味しい。ヤバいねこれは。
結構半分で満足できる。一粒の半分よ?6つの半分じゃないから。鼻血出すわ
お母さんと友達がシドニー来てた時に3人で食べた。美味しかったー


ぼやっとしてるけど、お店の様子。




ah..... drives me crazy... wana eat wana eat wana eaaaaaaat!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts